Varitron is currently recruiting for a Quality inspector on the day shift
The quality inspector carries out the operational manufacturing inspection according to specific guidelines and procedures.
Precisely, the conformity inspector will :
1. Inspect components and assemblies
2. Validate the conformity of parts according to customer manufacturing standards
3. Validate customer technical documentation, standards, processes and quality documentation.
4. Ensure that the roadmap steps are completed and signed
5. Review and validate compliance
6. Evaluate the final quality of the products
Schedule: Monday to friday from 7 am to 3:30 pm
3 weeks vacation after 1 year of service
Full insurance including dental, 60% paid by the employer
Pension plan as a DPSP, with employer contribution
Clean, modern, air-conditioned and safe working environment
High school diploma or equivalent
2 years of experience in manufacturing and quality assurance
Are you interested in this job? Apply directly here! Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Varitron.
* = champs obligatoires