As a critical member of the Purchasing team, the Purchasing Clerk is responsible for executing purchases, following up on the status of component orders according to requirements specified in the MRP and ensuring accurate recordkeeping.
- Action to MRP requirements daily.
- Obtain Purchase Order confirmations and past due order status from vendors.
- Action certain RFQ requirements.
- Update information in the database.
- Place orders for production supplies.
- Maintain data in the MRP system.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned or as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in electronics or manufacturing
Skills and Aptitudes Required
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally
- Superior organizational skills
- Familiarity with inventory management systems (ERP/MRP)
- Knowledge of electronic components
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft applications (specifically advanced Excel
This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position based in our Hudson, New Hampshire manufacturing plant.
Note: This position requires access to technology that is controlled under U.S. export control laws and regulations. Accordingly, this position is restricted to U.S. citizens, permanent residents and protected individuals.