We currently seek an experienced Program Manager to join our growing U.S. team in Hudson, New Hampshire. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing customer relationships and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Manage multiple customer accounts and individual contracts including quoting, processing of orders, and monitoring inventory and delivery schedules. Oversee production to meet quality standards, customer deadlines and profitability goals.
Establish and maintain role as the primary point of contact for customers, communicating frequently and effectively to develop rapport. Plan and coordinate meetings with customers (daily calls, regularly scheduled conference calls and QBRs), respond to customer inquiries, provide regular status updates, confirm and/or negotiate delivery dates and address project-related problems and customer concerns, as needed.
Schedule and participate in regular customer contract reviews and identify opportunities for growth with existing customers.
Provide regular reports (KPIs) to company management and work with other department managers to identify, develop and implement process improvements.
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (subcontracting).
- Knowledge of electronics assembly procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing, dynamic environment.
- Superior leadership and organizational skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Customer facing role requires strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Familiarity with contractual agreements and negotiation strategies.
- Flexibility and adaptability, with a high tolerance for stress.
- Practical business acumen and ethics.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and MRP systems.
This is a full-time, exempt position based in our Hudson, New Hampshire manufacturing plant. Occasional overnight travel to customer sites and to Corporate Headquarters in St. Hubert, Quebec, Canada will be required.
Note: This position requires access to technology that is controlled under U.S. export control laws and regulations. Accordingly, this position is restricted to U.S. citizens, permanent residents and protected individuals.
* = champs obligatoires