Varitron Hudson seeks an experienced Production Planner to organize manufacturing production according to demand and quality standards. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that our goods are successfully produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner, in keeping with our company Vision, which is “Together, we will do what is best for you.”
- Establish build plan and schedule based on customer demand and material availability.
- Communicate build plan and schedules to the team; set priorities for kitting, manufacturing and shipping.
- Interact with customers (internal and external) and suppliers to communicate status and effect results.
- Work with the purchasing group to align material availability with schedule requirements.
- Establish promised delivery dates with purchasing and manufacturing support and communicate this information to program management.
- Hold regular status meetings with purchasing, manufacturing and program management to monitor weekly progress on the established schedule and effect actions to support the schedule and change the schedule if needed.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned or as required.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- High school diploma; further education or certification is preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably contract manufacturing.
- Understanding of PCBA Manufacturing Processes
- Solid knowledge of Export and Trade compliance, including ITAR, preferred.
Skills and Aptitudes Required
- Thorough knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and a high tolerance for stress
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Superior organizational, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft applications (specifically advanced Excel)
- Advanced knowledge of MRP systems
- Familiarity with budgeting and information reporting and analysis
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally
This is a regular, full-time, exempt position based at Varitron’s Hudson, New Hampshire facility.
This position requires access to technology that is controlled under U.S. export control laws and regulations. Accordingly, this position is restricted to U.S. citizens, permanent residents and protected individuals.
* = champs obligatoires