Inventory Control Specialist (First Shift)
Summary: The Inventory Control Specialist performs tasks to help maintain the integrity of our inventory, including receiving, restocking and kitting as well as problem resolution and inventory reconciliation.
- Review incoming material part numbers to ensure that items meet purchase order requirements.
- Perform stockroom transactions using a computer.
- Counts, creates kits and organizes parts and material.
- Work with Purchasing, Planning and Manufacturing departments to resolve shorts and provide parts and materials to the manufacturing floor in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the overall team effort by performing other duties, including light assembly, packaging and housekeeping activities, as required.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of stockroom experience preferred
Skills and Aptitudes Required
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft applications like Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Superior organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
- This is a regular, full-time, non-exempt (hourly), first shift position based at Varitron’s Hudson, New Hampshire facility.
- This individual must be able to regularly lift up to 40 pounds, stand and/or walk to perform duties for up to 2-4 hours per day, and work safely on a step ladder or moveable staircase to retrieve and/or restock material.
- This position requires access to technology that is controlled under U.S. export control laws and regulations. Accordingly, this position is restricted to U.S. citizens, permanent residents and protected individuals.
* = champs obligatoires