Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
For over 25 years, Varitron Technologies has stood among Greater Montreal’s most innovative high-tech companies.
Named Company of the Year and Manufacturing Company of the Year in 2011 by the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de la Rive-Sud, Varitron Technologies offers its employees the opportunity to evolve as part of a company where human resources are the main driver of growth.
To support our continuous growth, we created a new Customer Service Representative position at our head office in St-Hubert.
Reporting to the VP Customer Experience, you will be responsible for calculating, preparing and processing orders from Varitron customers. You will support the customer experience team as well as the finance team.
- PERFORM ORDER-RELATED OPERATIONS, SUCH AS ENTERING, RECEIVING, CONFIRMING AND VALIDATING CUSTOMER ORDERS, PERFORM ORDER reCONCILIATION AND REPRODUCE QUOTES IN COMPUTER SYSTEM
- PROCESS DAILY INVOICING OF DELIVERIES
- RESPOND TO CUSTOMER REQUESTS IN COLLABORATION WITH TEAM MEMBERS
- PROCESS ACCOUNT APPLICATIONS AND CREDIT CHECKS
- COORDINATE AND PROCESS INTERCO ORDERS
- MAINTAIN CUSTOMER RECORDS
- PRODUCE AND COMPLETE MISCELLANEOUS MANAGEMENT REPORTS (SALES, ORDER TRACKING, ETC.)
- DIPLOMA OF COLLEGE STUDIES (DCS) IN ADMINISTRATION OR DIPLOMA OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES (DVS) IN ACCOUNTING OR EQUIVALENT TRAINING
- FRENCH AND ENGLISH, SPOKEN AND WRITTEN
- COMPUTER SKILLS (MS OFFICE, ERP)
- KNOWLEDGE OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS (ASSET)
- 2 TO 3 YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- GROUP RRSP
- INSURANCE PLAN (LIFE, DISABILITY AND HEALTHCARE)
- EASY ACCESS, CONVENIENT WORKPLACE LOCATED NEAR MAIN ROADWAYS (10, 20, 30, 116)
- MODERN AND ENJOYABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION AND TRAINING PAID BY THE EMPLOYER
If you are interested in this position, apply here! Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Varitron.