Varitron, an electronic assembly company, is looking for Assemblers to join its ranks
Day shift: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Evening shift: Monday to Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., and Friday, 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Starting pay: $12.55/hr.
Pay after 6 months: $13.00/hr.
Evening premium: $0.50
The Assembler's mission is to integrate the electronic boards into the boxes. Concretely he/she:
- Installs, assembles, assembles, glues, aligns and adjusts components, wiring and/or housings to assemblies and sub-assemblies using power tools
- Performs tests to ensure quality and function
- Varnish and/or overmould electronic boards
- Any other related tasks
Required profile :
- DES or equivalent mandatory
- Manufacturing experience (an asset)
- Minutia and manual skills
Working Conditions and Benefits :
- Flexible schedule
- Group insurance
- RRSP/ DPSP
- Close to numerous bus routes