Are you interested in electronics? Look no further, Varitron is looking for an Integrator-Assembler to join its ranks.
You are manual while being meticulous and paying particular attention to details? This job is for you!
The tasks are the following:
- Release parts
- Validate technical documentation
- Perform tests to ensure quality and function
- Create client DVDs
- Install, assemble, fix, bond, align and adjust components, wiring, housings to assemblies and sub-assemblies using various mechanical tools
- Packing the products
- Perform manual and mechanical electronic board cutting for simple products "Depanalizing"
- Coating and overmoulding electronic boards
- Operate and maintain washing equipment
- Programming integrated circuits
- Identify non-conformities and raise them with the person in charge
- Ensure cleanliness on and around assigned equipment
- Perform the hardware configuration of the product
Working conditions / benefits :
Salary: $13.00 on hire, increase after probation period
- High School diploma or equivalent (mandatory)
- 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift loads of about twenty pounds several times a day
- Manual/dexterity skills